브리즈번 한인성당 한글 영문 혼용 미사 통상문

시작예식

입당성가

인사

╋  In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

㉧ 아멘

╋  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

㉧ 또한 사제와 함께

참회

╋  My brothers and sisters, to prepare ourselves to celebrate the sacred mysteries, let us call to mined our sins. 

╋  I confess to almighty God

㉧형제들에게 고백하오니

생각과 말과 행위로 죄를 많이 지었으며

자주 의무를 소홀히 하였나이다.

제 탓이요, 제 탓이요, 저의 큰 탓이옵니다.

그러므로 간절히 바라오니

평생 동정이신 성모 마리아와 모든 천사와 성인과

형제들은

저를 위하여 하느님께 빌어 주소서.

사죄경

╋ May almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life. 

◎ 아멘.

자비송

╋ Lord, have mercy.

◎ 주님, 자비를 베푸소서.

╋ Christ, have mercy.

◎ 그리스도님, 자비를 베푸소서.

╋ Lord, have mercy.

◎ 주님, 자비를 베푸소서.

대영광송

╋ Glory to God in the highest,

○ 땅에서는 주님께서 사랑하시는 사람들에게 평화.

● 주 하느님, 하늘의 임금님

○ 전능하신 아버지 하느님

● 주님을 기리나이다, 찬미하나이다.

○ 주님을 흠숭하나이다, 찬양하나이다.

● 주님 영광 크시오니 감사하나이다.

○ 외아들 주 예수 그리스도님

● 주 하느님, 성부의 아드님

○ 하느님의 어린양

● 세상의 죄를 없애시는 주님, 저희에게 자비를 베푸소서.

○ 세상의 죄를 없애시는 주님, 저희의 기도를 들어주소서.

● 성부 오른편에 앉아 계신 주님, 저희에게 자비를 베푸소서.

○ 홀로 거룩하시고, 홀로 주님이시며, 홀로 높으신 예수 그리스도님

◎ 성령과 함께 아버지 하느님의 영광 안에 계시나이다. 아멘.

본기도

╋  Let us pray  ~

㉧ 아멘

말씀전례

제1독서

주님의 말씀입니다. ◎ 하느님 감사합니다

화답송

제2독서

주님의 말씀입니다. ◎ 하느님 감사합니다

복음 환호송

◎ 알렐루야.

복음

╋ The Lord be with you.

◎ 또한 사제(부제)와 함께.

╋ A reading from the holy gospel according to ( ).

◎ 주님, 영광 받으소서.

╋ This is the gospel of the Lord.

◎ 그리스도님 찬미합니다.

신앙고백

╋ I believe in one God. 

◎ 천지의 창조주를 저는 믿나이다.

그 외아들 우리 주 예수 그리스도님

성령으로 인하여 동정 마리아께 잉태되어 나시고

본시오 빌라도 통치 아래서 고난을 받으시고

십자가에 못박혀 돌아가시고 묻히셨으며

저승에 가시어 사흗날에 죽은 이들 가운데서 부활하시고

하늘에 올라 전능하신 천주 성부 오른편에 앉으시며

그리로부터 산 이와 죽은 이를 심판하러 오시리라 믿나이다.

성령을 믿으며

거룩하고 보편된 교회와 모든 성인의 통공을 믿으며

죄의 용서와 육신의 부활을 믿으며 

영원한 삶을 믿나이다.

아멘.

보편 지향 기도

◎  주님, 저희의 기도를 들어주소서.

성찬전례

봉헌성가

예물준비기도

╋ Pray, brethren, that our sacrifice may be acceptable to God, the almighty Father

◎ 사제의 손으로 바치는 이 제사가

주님의 이름에는 찬미와 영광이 되고

저희와 온 교회에는 도움이 되게 하소서.

예물기도

╋ ~

㉧ 아멘

감사기도

╋ The Lord be with you.

◎ 또한 사제와 함께.

╋ Life up your hearts.

◎ 주님께 올립니다.

╋ Let us give thanks to the Lord our God.

◎ 마땅하고 옳은 일입니다.

╋ Father, it is our duty and our salvation, always and everywhere to give you thanks through your beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

He is the Word through whom you made the universe, the Savior you sent to redeem us. By the power of the Holy Spirit he took flesh and was born of the Virgin Mary.

For our sake he opened his arms on the cross; he put an end to death and revealed the resurrection. In this he fulfilled your will and won for you a holy people.

And so we join the angles and the saints in proclaiming your glory as we say;

◎ 거룩하시도다! 거룩하시도다! 거룩하시도다!

온 누리의 주 하느님!

하늘과 땅에 가득 찬 그 영광!

높은 데서 호산나!

주님의 이름으로 오시는 분, 찬미받으소서.

높은 데서 호산나!

╋  Lord, you are holy indeed, the fountain of all holiness. Let your Spirit come upon these gifts to make them holy, so that they may become for us the body♰and blood of our Lord, Jesus Christ.

╋  Before he was given up to death, a death he freely accepted, he took bread and gave you thanks. He broke the bread, gave it to his disciples, and said;

Take this, all of you, and eat it; this is my body which will be given up for you.

╋  When supper was ended, he took the cup. Again he gave you thanks and praise, gave the cup to his disciples, and said;

Take this, all of you, and drink from it; this is the cup of my blood, the blood of the new and everlasting covenant. It will be shed for you and for all men so that sins may be forgiven. Do this in memory of me.

╋   Let us proclaim the mystery of faith.

◎  주님께서 오실 때까지 이 빵을 먹고 이 잔을 마실 

적마다 주님의 죽음을 전하나이다.

기념과 봉헌

╋   In memory of his death and resurrection, we offer you, Father, this life-giving bread, this saving cup. We thank you for counting us worthy to stand in your presence and serve you. May all of us who share in the body and blood of Christ be brought together in unity by the Holy Spirit.

Lord, remember your Church throughout the world; make us grow in love, together with ( ) our Pope, ( ) our bishop, and all the clergy. 

Remember our brothers and sisters who have gone to their rest in the hope of rising again; bring them and all the departed into the light of your presence. Have mercy on us all; make us worthy to share eternal life with Mary, the virgin Mother of God, with the apostles, and with all the saints who have done your will throughout the ages. May we praise you in union with them, and give you glory trough your Son, Jesus Christ.

╋    Through him, with him, in him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honour is yours, almighty Father, for ever and ever.

㉧ 아멘 영성체 예식

주기도문

╋   Let us pray with confidence to the Father in the words our Saviour gave us;

◎ 하늘에 계신 우리 아버지

아버지의 이름이 거룩히 빛나시며

아버지의 나라가 오시며

아버지의 뜻이 하늘에서와 같이

땅에서도 이루어지소서.

오늘 저희에게 일용할 양식을 주시고

저희에게 잘못한 이를 저희가 용서하오니

저희 죄를 용서하시고

저희를 유혹에 빠지지 않게 하시고

악에서 구하소서.

╋   Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day. In your mercy keep us free from sin and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Saviour, Jesus, Christ

◎ 주님께 나라와 권능과 영광이 영원히 있나이다.

평화예식

╋   Lord Jesus Christ, you said to your apostles: I leave you peace, my peace I give you. Look not on our sins, but on the faith of your Church, and grant us the peace and unity of your Kingdom. Where you live forever and ever.

㉧ 아멘

╋   The peace of the Lord be with you always.

◎ 또한 사제와 함께.

╋   Let us offer each other the sign of peace.

◎ 평화를 빕니다.

╋   May this mingling of the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ bring eternal life to us who receive it.

하느님의 어린양

╋  Lamb of God,

◎ 하느님의 어린양, 세상의 죄를 없애시는 주님

자비를 베푸소서.

하느님의 어린양, 세상의 죄를 없애시는 주님

자비를 베푸소서.

하느님의 어린양, 세상의 죄를 없애시는 주님

평화를 주소서.

영성체

╋  This is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Happy are those who are called to his supper.

◎ 주님, 제 안에 주님을 모시기에 합당치 않사오나

한 말씀만 하소서. 제가 곧 나으리이다.

성체성가

╋   The body of Christ.

㉧ 아멘

╋   Lord, may I receive these gifts in purity of heart. May they bring me healing and strength, now and forever.

감사 침묵 기도

영성체 후 기도

╋  Let us pray. .

㉧ 아멘

마침예식

╋   The Lord be with you.

◎ 또한 사제와 함께.

╋   May almighty God bless you, the Father, and the Son, ♰and the Holy Spirit.

◎ 아멘.

╋  The Mass is ended, go in peace to love and serve the Lord.

◎ 하느님 감사합니다.